ManTech Information System Security Officer II in Denver, Colorado
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) II to join our team in the Denver, CO area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and appropriately transferring data between information systems at varying classification levels
• Inspecting computer hardware prior to disposal
• Assessing and responding to security-related requests within various ticketing systems
• Analyzing new software requests
• Maintaining operational security posture for information systems
• Performing risk assessment analysis to support Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
• Preparing and reviewing A&A documentation in accordance with ICD 503
• Supporting industry partners with their A&A efforts
• Bachelor s degree and 3-7 years of ISSO experience, or; Master s degree and 2-4 years of relevant experience, or; Associate s degree and 6-11 years of relevant experience, or; High School Diploma/GED and 8 or more years of relevant experience
• Familiarity with information system security principles
• Ability to build rapport with military, civilian, and contractor personnel at all levels
• Knowledge of security-related IC and DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions
• Must obtain Security+ within 6 months of start
Must possess an active TS/SCI W/ CI Poly
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.