ManTech F-15 Air Plane General (APG) Technician (W047) in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.
Must be a United States Citizen
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, services and modify aircraft and related support equipment
• Maintain aircraft forms and records; perform crew chief, expediter, flight chief, line chief and maintenance staff functions
• Supervise tactical aircraft and related support equipment repairs
• Perform Launch/Recovery and inspection of F-15 aircraft
• Perform periodic inspections and scheduled maintenance of F-15 aircraft
• Conduct fueling/defueling operations and aircraft servicing operations
• Conduct corrosion control procedures
• Perform aircraft ground movement operations
• Maintain aircraft flight documents and associated forms
• Maintain aircraft technical orders and publications
• Train RSAF to the 5 and 7 level
Qualifications and Experience:
• Total Number of years: 5• Years in Skill Level (if required): 3
• Skill Level: 7
• Academic: High School Graduate / USAF Technical School or Civil Equivalent
• Professional / Specialty: F-15 Air Plane General (APG-Crew Chief}
• Proficient in Launch / Recovery and inspection of F-15 aircraft
• Proficient in associated servicing of F-15 aircraft
• Knowledge of power plant / avionics / pneudraulics / environmental systems of F-15
• Proficient in maintaining associated aircraft documentation
See Job Duties and Responsibilities
Years of Experience
05-06 years w/High School Diploma, See Qualifications
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.