ManTech Acquisition Program Strategist in El Segundo, California
ManTech is seeking talented and skilled Acquisition Program Strategists for its El Segundo, CA office, in support of Air Force Launch Programs. In this role you will be assisting in all aspects of Government acquisition processes, contract business support and contract analysis.
• Develop, technically assess and update program and project deliverables and documentation, including contract deliverables.
• Create draft government acquisition strategies, request for proposals, and supporting documentation for government review as required.
• Document, update and make recommendations for contract document submittals.
• Products include but are not limited to the following: acquisition strategy plans and briefings; technical Justification & Approval (J&A); Request for Proposals (RFP); draft Performance Work Statement (PWS); Work Breakdown Structure Summary (WBS),Contract Deliverables Listing (CDRLs), Incentive Plan, and Proposal Instructions; analyses and recommendations for program reporting, development of program and project briefings, documentation configuration/control, action tracking, and coordination of documentation review process.
• Integrate program/project tasks and provide technical assessment, evaluation and recommendations for post-RFP release activities, to include fact finding, proposal evaluations, and negotiations.
• The candidate must have, at minimum, Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts plus 8 years experience preferably in launch vehicle or satellite systems, or a related field.
• Technical experience and training (i.e., military technical training, vocational training, and unique experience) may be substituted for degree requirements.
• Eight years minimum working on Air Force programs. Back ground in government acquisition and/or government contracting strongly desired.
Other Skills Required:
• This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, and effective decision-making. Applicant will also be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work with others in a team setting, and proficiency with MS Office products to include Project, Power Point and collaborative software products such as MS SharePoint.
Travel: Occasional travel in the CONUS is required.
Clearance: Position requires, at a minimum, a Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance within 30 days.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field, and eight to ten years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/Bachelors Degree, 05-07 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,400 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.