ManTech Vulcan NGL Logistician in El Segundo, California
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyze and coordinate the logistical functions of spaceflight programs.
• Responsible for evaluation of logistics requirements for, packaging, handling, storing, and transporting critical flight hardware/supporting hardware for the various launch vehicle configurations.
• Develop logistics requirements associated with transportation, delivery and storing of hardware and components for the launch vehicle system.
• Document requirements for review and coordination across the entire gov't team for approval by the government.
• Develop audit plans to ensure compliance with the logistics requirements and documents.
• Conduct applicable audits, document results, and provide recommendations to improve the audit plans as well as execution of the logistics requirements
• Superior knowledge of MIL-HDBK-502 and MIL-PRF-49506 as well as AS9100 Quality Management Systems.
• Experience evaluating launch vehicle logistics programs or program for similarly complex government programs
• Ability to enter observations, evaluation, analysis, and assessment recommendations in reports.
• Demonstrated experience with engineering in a complex environment.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent and four to six years of experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.