ManTech Director, DCAA Rate Analysis (Compliance) in Fairfax, Virginia
The Director of DCAA Rate Analysis is responsible for the preparation of the annual Incurred Cost Submission, review and submission of Forward Pricing Proposals for Direct and Indirect, and for CAS Disclosure Statements and related Cost Impact Analyses.
• Directs a team responsible for Incurred Cost Proposals, Forward Pricing Rates, and Federal Acquisition/Cost Accounting Standards matters
• Serves as a cross functional advisor across the enterprise for the above matters
• Interfaces with DCAA and DCMA personnel related to the above matters
• Strong accounting Background
• Strong MS Office skills (particularly Excel and Access)
• Subject Matter Expert in Federal Acquisition Regulations/related FAR Supplements, and Cost Accounting Standards
• Subject Matter Expert in preparation of annual incurred cost submission at Corporate, Intermediate Home Office, and Segment levels and Cumulative Allowable Cost Worksheets
• Subject Matter Expert in Forward Pricing Rate Proposals
• Strong written and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of related experience
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration and twelve to fifteen years of compliance and management experience.
Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
Years of Experience
12-15 years w/Bachelors Degree, 09-12 years w/Masters Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.