ManTech Foundry Training Management Systems Engineer in Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Foundry Training Management Systems Engineer (Training Data Engineer II) to join our team in the Ft. Bragg, NC area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· Conduct Front‐End Analysis (FEA) at the enterprise or organizational level and effectively communicate
· FEA results with clients to create a shared vision for training program implementation.
· Provide innovative learning solutions and apply industry best practices to address unique training challenges of the organization.
· Apply current industry practices and development standards (ADDIE, SAM) methodology to the full life cycle of course development.
· Develop instructor‐led, Web‐based, and blended training solutions, including synchronous and asynchronous courses.
· Create effective and fair assessment methods that foster the learners development to provide opportunities to demonstrate their mastery of the learning goals.
· Design and develop performance support solutions, including online help and job aids.
· Bachelor s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Master s degree.
· Considered an expert, authority in discipline.
· Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent in related field and ten to twelve years of related experience, training and/or certifications in various intelligence disciplines, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) systems and platforms, and multi-discipline intelligence processes including the following current intelligence disciplines: Cryptology, Intelligence & Electronic Warfare (IEW), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Measurements and Signatures Intelligence (MASINT), All-Source Intelligence Analysis, Counter-Intelligence (CI), intelligence systems development and maintenance, and other related fields. Other intelligence areas may be added as technological or other advances occur. Management experience. Ability to obtain security clearance.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.