ManTech Senior Systems Administrator in Fort George, Maryland
Entering ManTech s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Systems Admin(s), in the Hanover, MD area, with strong Customer relationships.
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
• Analyze system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
• Introduce and integrate new technologies into existing data center environments.
• Performing routine audit of systems and software.
• Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
• Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
• Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
• Answer technical queries and assist developers and end users.
• Responsible for security of the system.
• Responsible for documenting the configuration of the system.
• Troubleshoot any reported problems.
• System performance tuning.
• Configuring, adding, and deleting file systems
• Build new development, test and production environments utilizing Dell Blade servers and VMware.
• Install and configure VMware ESX server on Dell Blades.
• Install and configures VMware Infrastructure Server.
• Build Active Directory Domain Servers.
• Install and configure infrastructure related software such as DNS, McAfee EPO Servers, CENTRIFY, LDAP and Linux repositories for patching and updates.
• Performed daily task of all virtual environments to include building new virtual machines, updating DNS and troubleshooting system problems.
• OS (Linux)
• Create documentation for builds and upgrades.
• Install and configure infrastructure applications and support integration with critical application environment.
• Patch and update Linux and VM systems.
• Support Certification and Accreditation of Systems.
• Tier III support
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, 02-04 years w/Masters Degree, See Qualifications
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.