ManTech Network Security Architect in Fort Meade, Maryland
Network Security Architect/Engineer
ManTech has a current job opportunity for a Network Security Architect/Engineer. The candidate will be a member of the Network Assurance Team on the DSIA GSM-O program. This position can be located in Ft. Meade, MD or Chambersburg, PA.
Job Description :
Perform network architecture reviews, and provide recommendations on network security strategy, and network instrumentation to support defensive cyber operations.
• Conduct network security architecture reviews to determine the size, and placement of intrusion monitoring equipment during the customer onboarding process.
• Conduct interviews with customers to clarify, refine and propose optimal sensor placement to meet customer security requirements.
• Conduct periodic architectural reviews of installed sensors to assess effectiveness and propose optimal installation alternatives as required.
• Conduct periodic reviews of sensor metric reports to evaluate and prioritize sensors for review and assessment.
• Engage with customers and the DISA team of stakeholders to continually assess and verify sensor service issues.
• Function as the lead network security design and architecture subject matter expert in support of DISA Task Order 29.
• Conduct and deliver monthly status updates to customer.
• DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ce or CCNA-Security, or equivalent).
• Bachelor s Degree with 8+ years of experience (experience may be used in lieu of a degree).
• Experience with designing and securing enterprise network environments (traditional and virtual).
• Experience with designing and securing internal and public/private cloud-based environments.
• In-depth understanding of network security best practices and methodologies.
• Experience w/ DoD and DISA Networks.
• IDS, IPS, Cisco FirePOWER, FireSIGHT, NGIPSv, NGFW, SPAN, and TAP Experience w/ Software Defined Networks.
• Experience w/ cloud security strategy.
• Experience w/ MPLS, VRF, technologies including VPC, VDC.
• CISSP Certification.
• CCNP Certification.
• CCNA/CCNP in Security, R&S, or Data Center.
Clearance: Top Secret with SCI eligibility (Mandatory)
Location: Ft. Meade, MD or Chambersburg, PA
POC: Please apply on-line and directly contact Mark Aschenbach, firstname.lastname@example.org , (703) 488-2073
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.