ManTech Test Engineer III or IV in Fort Meade, Maryland
• Strong Linux and Scripting experience desired
• Experience in Selenium development including Java
• Experience working with developer tools to find element identifiers, i.e. Firebug
• Proven experience in developing automated test scripts using compilers, i.e. Eclipse
• Experience testing web applications and infrastructure systems
• Ability to communicate well to members of the Development team
• Intermediate to advanced skills with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
• Good understanding of software design techniques and coding constructs
• Basic level knowledge of UI webpage construction
• Experience working with software development teams using agile development methodology
• Support testing of web support applications and infrastructure system solutions
• Test software applications and infrastructure products during development and pre-operational phases
• Develop and execute test strategies and test plans
• Review and analyze JIRA Sprint tickets to generate test cases and test procedures for requirements coverage traceable to the RVTM
• Identify, record, and report system defects and anomalies, and clearly articulate the test findings to the Development Team
• Author Test Reports and disseminate to stakeholders to provide test results and findings
• Develop, maintain, update and execute test automation scripts
Requires Bachelors degree in a related field (e.g., BSEE, BS Computer Science, Physics) with an advanced degree desired and ten to twelve years experience in a specific field of test engineering.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.