ManTech Program Assistant in Hampton, Virginia
ManTech is seeking a Program Assistant to help with the management of an upcoming program supporting the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). On this program ManTech will be managing NASA s Enterprise IT operations on 11 NASA centers across the United States. This is a 10-year contract that goes beyond managing day to day operations, we will be transforming and modernizing NASA s enterprise IT operation. In this role you be a major player in the redesign of how IT gets done at NASA.
Essential Job Duties:
· Organizes, prepares, and reviews and prepares reports
· Anticipates and prepares daily schedule of meetings and priorities
· Initiates, establishes and communicates department meetings on behalf of the Center Operations Manager
· Prepares agenda, ensures meetings progress according to schedule and follows up on meeting action items
· Organizes, prioritizes and summarizes the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information, special requests and meetings
· Anticipates, prepares and compiles materials for conferences and meetings on own initiative
· Anticipates, revises and sends correspondence, as needed
· Creates, maintains, updates and reconciles spreadsheets to support reporting and analysis for management approval
· Oversees the enforcement of client s enterprise methodologies, policies, procedures, tools, guidelines and standards of operations within the service delivery organization
· Drives continuous improvement initiatives and works with client leaders to implement operational or process changes that improve efficiency and effectiveness
· Interacts with executive level clients to promote ManTech solutions and/or resolve client delivery issues
· Five or more years of experience in administrative roles
· Ability to achieve a public trust level suitability/clearance
· Bachelor s degree required; an additional six years of experience may be substituted for a degree
· Advanced knowledge in several of the following areas preferred:
o IT Service Delivery
o IT asset management
o IT transformation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent customer relationship building skills, able to establish trust
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and five to ten years of related experience.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.