ManTech Subcontracts Administrator, Associate in Hanover, Maryland
Entering ManTech s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Subcontracts Admin(s), in the Hanover, MD area, with strong Customer relationships.
Become an integral part of a diverse team that supports our innovative programs in the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security
while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Subcontracts Administrator , you will be responsible for providing subcontracts support to our Cyber Solutions Business Unit in our Hanover, MD office.
• Prepare and administer subcontracts, task orders and subsequent amendments.
• Participate in teaming agreement and strategic marketing alliance negotiations between company and outside sources.
• Review client solicitations received by company and provide recommendations regarding outsourcing requirements to business management proposal team.
• Tasks include the negotiation of terms and conditions, analyses and negotiation of contract rates, creation of the subcontract and task order document, and utilize PeopleSoft to produce purchase orders.
• Monitor subcontractor s performance with the management of the deliverables and payment of invoices.
• Keep fully informed on all subcontract standards, plans and policies.
• Prepare and support subcontract negotiations.
• Ensure that the subcontract is CPSR compliant in accordance with company procurement manual, legal requirements, customer specifications and government relations.
• Monitor subcontract performance for conformance to requirements to protect the interest of the company.
• Maintain contact with senior level managers regarding the performance of subcontract negotiation, preparation and monitoring.
• Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding subcontract status, compliance, modification, deviation, negotiation and termination
• Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field, additional training in contract law.
•Experience in procurement/subcontracts experience in a federal government contracting environment with working knowledge of FAR and DFAR.
U.S. Citizenship & must be able to obtain a U.S. government clearance.
Top Secret Security Clearance
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field and zero to two years of related (proposal development) experience.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience
06-08 years w/High School Diploma, 00-02 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.