ManTech Systems Engineer III in Hanover, Maryland
In addition to meeting the labor category requirements for which the candidate is submitted, candidates are also required to meet the following:
• Strong understanding and knowledge of the entire Elastic Stack with
experience managing and configuring Elastic Search clusters
• Experience creating, configuring, and managing Kibana dashboards
• Linux System Administration experience
• Experience with Linux scripting languages
• Solid knowledge and understanding of networking concepts
• Experience supporting Postgres database management and
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact with Operations customers
to understand requirements and pass requirements to the product lead
• Experience using Jira, entering and tracking requirements
• Experience creating, revising, and maintaining system documentation
• Experience using and maintaining software in repositories (i.e.,
• Experience with near-real-time processing, collection systems, network
protocols and standards, GUI development, or mission management systems.
• Manage, modify, and configure scripts that gather metrics from front-end
processors for ingest into a Postgres database and ElasticSearch
• Manage and configure Elastic Search clusters
• Manage and configure Kibana dashboards
• Support Postgres database management and administration
• Interact with customers on change requests to dashboards or additional
• Communicate with customers to gather and understand requirements and pass
requirement to the product team
• Enter and track requirements in Jira
• Work with existing team to migrate ElasticSearch data into
• Create, revise and maintain system documentation
• Use and maintain software repositories (i.e. GitLab)
Requires Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.