ManTech Cloud Solutions Architect in Herndon, Virginia
Entering ManTech s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Web Developer, in the Herndon, VA. area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The IT Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer s success is driving our growth.
Soliciting, analyzing and evaluating ManTech and customer business requirements;
• Architecting solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements;
• Developing road maps and methodologies for establishing best practice approaches for use of Cloud and DevOps tool sets;
• Assessing risk factors and limitations of current systems identifying areas of opportunity for cloud mitigation and improving system performance;
• Providing technical assessments of current and proposed methodologies for Information Technology Management;
• Understand security as a part of the solution by establish technological approach to align with ManTech and government information security requirements;
• Evaluate vendor products for analyzing best fit and function to meet strategic initiatives;
• Support internal adoption of technologies through meetings and presentations with stakeholders to expound the benefits and approach for the respective solutions;
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment;
• Provide detailed development cost, resource, and technology estimates for proposed solutions;
• Thorough understanding of labor needs and skills required for installation, configuration, and operations of various proposed solutions;
• Has experience developing strategic architectural scenarios for future proofing designs against obsolescence and avoiding rework;
• Experience working with commercial off the shelf (COTs) vendors for establishing expectations for demonstration and extracting functional details for determining issues and benefits related to integration, capacity, reliability, resilience, and scalability;
• Ability to perform alternatives analysis and market research studies that provide data which aid in the selection of tools, technologies, solutions and methodologies;
• Experience overseeing research and development (R&D) for the application and integration of new tools, technologies, solutions and methodologies into an IT environment;
• Interpret, implement and adhere to ManTech and federal level technology standards, policies and directives;
• Provider technical leadership to other technical leads for participation in problem-solving and root cause analysis efforts;
• Establish success criteria for various implementation and supporting metrics for illustrating continued value in approach selected;
• Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging tools, technologies, solutions and methodologies;
• Understands application deconstruction techniques for establishing low impact cloud migration approaches; and
• Ability to provide expert level advice in a wide variety of technology environments.
At least one technical certification in a public cloud environment.
• Ability to pass additional public cloud certifications within 12 months of hire.
• Working experience with public cloud offerings from AWS, GCP or Azure.
• Prior hands on experience as a systems engineer supporting enterprise infrastructure.
• Thorough understanding of DevSecOps concepts and benefits
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree, 07-09 years w/Masters Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.