ManTech NGA Account Executive in Herndon, Virginia
ManTech Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) is focused on providing high end, full life cycle technology solutions and services to the Intelligence Community (IC). We provide technology experts that apply their knowledge of different technologies to manage and protect information, support and maintain critical systems, and develop integrated systems to handle complex needs. We identify and analyze the complex issues that help our clients meet mission objectives. We apply our knowledge and experience to develop innovative, technology-based solutions that address these challenges. These solutions and services include: application development, integration and services; governance and management; information management; application information assurance; and IT infrastructure.
Position Responsibilities :
· We are currently looking for a senior level Business Development Executive to continue our growth within NGA.
· You will be responsible for acquiring in-depth knowledge of ManTech MCIS s capabilities, technology, and business objectives.
· You will focus on developing our business within NGA.
· You will identify, qualify, and capture new business for the organization s Business Units.
· You will manage customer relationships and a portfolio of business opportunities.
· You will conduct introductory and on-going briefing(s) with various agencies leadership and management teams.
· You will maintain business relationships with other industry partners to facilitate teaming and knowledge management.
· We are looking for individuals with 10+ years of experience selling IT and technology support services within the Intelligence Community and NGA.
· Prior experience developing business to and/or strong relationships within NGA is strongly preferred, including knowledge of the various organizations and missions.
· You should have a strong reputation in the appropriate customer communities and have a mix of direct program experience coupled with direct experience in the realm of Federal business development.
· You should also have a demonstrated track record of winning opportunities in the $20 million to $100M range.
· Experience winning opportunities greater than $100M desired.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI.
Typically requires: Bachelor's Degree (Master's preferred); 12+ years of related professional experience; 8+ years managing specific area.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.