ManTech Program Finance Analyst in Herndon, Virginia
The Program Control Analyst will be responsible for developing program or administrative financial reporting; developing and recommending guidance on program financial planning and risk management; assisting the project manager in evaluating the workload/cost impact against the program budget.
• Responsible for ensuring the company complies with proper accounting practices, internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Daily, weekly, or monthly responsibilities will include providing proper charge code direction to the personnel assigned to the program, tracking obligated and expended funds against contract ceilings.
• Auditing expense reports, timesheets and purchase requisitions.
• Preparing various CDRLs as defined for the program.
• Assist with complex analysis of budgets and schedules needed to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned portions of a program or programs.
• Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual cost and schedule objectives are met.
• This role includes meeting challenges and deadlines in an environment of dedication, pride and strong work ethics
• Must have an understanding of cost & revenue reconciliation
• Must have knowledge of multiple contract types (T&M, FP, Cost Plus)
• Communicate & coordinate between vendors, ManTech departments and program team
• Prepare customer financial CDRLs, accruals, bonus incidental reporting and pay, cost monitoring
• Review PR requisitions, receive against Purchase Orders and Invoices
• Prepare and review Travel Authorizations, Expense Reports, Journal Entries, Voucher, and Labor Adjustments
• Ability to use corporate tools to run reports, track costs, report impacts
• Review and research additional information as needed and resolve the conflicts to ensure vendor/employee payments in a timely manner
• Experience with Microsoft Office 2007 mandatory
• PeopleSoft Experience Preferred
Years of Experience
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.