ManTech Senior Software Developer in Herndon, Virginia
· Develop and update custom software code for financial systems
· Analyze problem reports and prepare accurate schedule estimates to develop solutions
· Document software code sufficiently and accurately
· Provide support to business analysts and testers in identifying anomalies
· Reliably and accurately report progress within the software development support tools
· Provide program documentation input for design and solution elements.
· Assist junior developers and manage development tasks as needed
· Minimum of 5 years of C++ development experience
· Minimum of 2 years of webMethods development experience
· Minimum of 4 years experience in Java programming
· Minimum of 2 years of development experience with a major BI tool (Cognos, OBIEE, Microstrategy, Tableau, etc.)
· Minimum of 3 years of experience writing complex SQL queries
· Experience working in an Oracle RDBMS environment
· Exposure to large scale ERP development solutions
· Experience supporting Momentum Financial Management software
· Experience in converting SQR reports
· Familiarity with Tuxedo middleware platform
· Understanding of how to configure WebLogic
· Familiar with BIRT Report Designer and Hyperion SQR
· Fundamental understanding of federal financials
· Knowledge of Momentum Financials
· Knowledge of the SAP Business Objects tool suite
· Must communicate well with other team members and balance shifting priorities to meet deadlines
Candidates must have a current U.S. Secret clearance and a Special Background Investigation no more than 5 years old. Clearances must be transferrable, and applicants must pass government approval to work on the project.
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, 02-04 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.