ManTech ServiceNow Developer in Herndon, Virginia
ManTech is seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join and help grow our corporate team in Herndon, VA
· Application design and development in both global and scoped environments
· Experience in ServiceNow tool configuration deployment, creation and/or customization of core ITSM applications such as Incident, Problem, Change and Service Catalog and others including Asset Management, CMDB and HR
· Experience and understanding of the key technologies relevant to API and ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS, JASON
· Experience in administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of Portals, workflows, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
· Familiarity and experience in Agile and Scrum development process
· Ability to design solutions based on requirements
· Communication with team and other stakeholders including recommendation of alternatives, mockups and participation in brainstorming sessions
· Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar degree
· ITIL Foundation
· ServiceNow Admin Certification
· 5 + years of related ServiceNow development experience
· Understanding of ITIL framework
· Effective team player and interpersonal skills
· Understanding of SDLC and iterative development best practices
This position requires US citizenship because of its proximity to systems that have access to classified information and the direct work with federal customers. Selected individuals will eventually be required to obtain a security clearance.
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.