ManTech VP of Integrated Program Management and Execution in Herndon, Virginia
ManTech is seeking a VP of Integrated Program Management and Execution. This position will be responsible for oversight of ManTech s excellence in program management execution and quality programs and will continuously enhance the ManTech model for integrated program management that can be applied across the enterprise of ManTech s business to improve program results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Establishes best practices for Program Management across ManTech and standardizes program management approach across ManTech
· Works with ManTech University to develop, schedule and conduct training sessions to teach the various components of a unified Program Management approach at ManTech and to develop career paths for Program Management
· Combines thoughtful analysis of people, systems, business structures and practices into a process that harnesses the talents and insights of all participants to optimize Program results
· Evaluates current policies, processes, and workflow to formalize the ‘One ManTech approach to Project Management model, process and structure for IPM execution
· Conducts Program Management focus groups to solicit viewpoints and to identify business priorities and investments in processes and tools that meet Program Management needs
· Educates and informs Program Managers about the tools, processes and subject matter experts available to support their business needs.
· Facilitates twice yearly Top Program Management Forum for information exchange and team building
· Oversees the team responsible for ManTech s quality program responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the quality control programs to meet ManTech standards and contract requirements
Maintains an audit schedule, and performs audits of policies, procedures, reporting requirements, plans, programs and records · Coordinates with government representatives responsible for contract oversight in regards to Quality
· Leads or participates in Leadership risk review boards to examine the business risk profile of opportunity pursuits.
· Supports the recompete readiness program supporting the sales team
· Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or a related field
· Ten or more years experience in program management.
· Five or more years experience in managing an Integrated Program Management or program execution and oversight-related function.
· Government contracting experience in a services firm is required
· PMP certification is required
· Knowledge of all principles and processes involved in Program Management.
· Ability to collect, analyze and summarize data and to prepare clear and concise reports
· Experience in effectively communicating across the enterprise, briefing senior leadership and articulating a comprehensive and effective annual operating plan for Program Execution.
· Sound judgment and decision-making
· Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and administrative details in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
· Must have the ability to be innovative and be an agent for change
· Excellent computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Typically requires: Bachelor's Degree (Master's preferred); 15+ years of related professional experience; 10+ years managing specific area.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.