ManTech JBC-P Field Support Technician - Senior Lead in Honolulu, Hawaii
Basic Program Overview:
JBC-P is the next iteration of FBCB2 and utilizes many different networking technologies such as IP radio, satellite, and LAN/WAN. The Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P) Field Service Technician Senior Lead level candidate will support the Warfighter worldwide for garrison, exercise, combat operations and contingencies. The Field Service Technician shall support pre-deployment exercises with field software sustainment, over the shoulder technical assistance, providing on-site diagnostic and corrective actions, and capturing and reporting requirements.
• Subject Matter Expert on all FBCB2 (EPLRS & BFT). Provides Commanders and Staff recommendations on how to best leverage FBCB2 systems to meet their operational needs
• Attend C6/G6/S6 Shift change briefing, and participate C6/G6/S6 conference calls to identify issues with FBCB2/BFT system outlying sites.
• Mentoring and advanced technical training for 25Us, 74B and 94B on capabilities, fault isolation and repair procedures
• Assist S6/S4/SSA on replacement LRUs and or entire platform replacement procedures.
• Works in concert with SSA and CECOM LARS to ensure faulty LRUs are processed and replaced thru the standard army supply system.
• Provide technical assistance and mentoring of 25Us for de-install and install of system from like platform to like platform.
• Assists the S4/G4/PBO during Fielding of new equipment.
• Ensures all FBCB2 (EPLRS & BFT) equipment is operational and properly accounted for
• Assistance on developing SOPs for maintaining and tracking replacement parts, cables and equipment turned in for repair.
• Provides advanced technical training to ensure fault verification
• Knows status of all FBCB2 systems and works with unit thru S-4 / G-4 to ensure parts are validated on order to rectify deficiencies.
• Provide training/troubleshoot of UPPER TI platforms (AIC/IV4TIMS) and be able to explain role functionality/effect on FBCB2 network
• Provide input on CSMA Server placement.
• Maintain Master hard drive, when new software is fielded, check hard drive to ensure all maps are loaded that your unit require, before mass hard drive burn.
• Ensure all hard drives are properly labeled before issuing
• Ensure that all MT 2011's are properly reported when installed and gain access to the BFT network.
• Be a pro-active, energetic, assertive individual that can work well as part of a team.
• Individual must also be a self-starter with the ability to function autonomously, in sometimes austere locations, with little or no direct supervision.
• Must a US Citizen, possess a SECRET security clearance, be worldwide deployable, have a valid US Drivers License and be able to obtain a valid passport within 30 days of employment.
• Must be able to clearly and accurately communicate (both verbally and in writing) complex thoughts and ideas.
• Must be proficient in use of the Microsoft Office suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer) used for administrative reporting, training product generation and daily correspondence.
• Must be comfortable interacting with and mentoring to all military ranks from the newest soldier to the experienced leader and have the ability to instruct one-on-one or in large/small group classroom environment.
• Candidates must possess a thorough knowledge of the JBC-P and BFT systems as well as other ABCS Systems to include: EPLRS, SINCGARS, ASIP, JCR, etc.
• Must have experience in system troubleshooting, fault analysis of the applicable systems
Requires five years of related experience.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience
05-06 years w/High School Diploma
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.