ManTech Cyber Security Engineer in Jersey City, New Jersey
Entering ManTech s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Cyber Security SME/Project Manager in New Jersey, NJ area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Cyber Security Engineer
• 10+ years of experience of technical Cyber Security experience, which should include
3-5 years of experience system evaluation and procurement
2 years contract and FP reviews
3-5 Project and program leadership
• Project orchestration and management experience required
• Must have a broad understanding of technologies and networking
• Knowledge of how software interacts with network and hardware
• Extensive knowledge from a system procurement perspective
• Knowledge of Enterprise systems how they interact with Anti-Virus, Active Directory, and other enterprise tools
• CISSP or equivalent certification is preferred
• Understanding of overall governance policies and procedures
• Staff coordination and management experience - must be very organized
• Environment is very dynamic, these folks need to have the ability to change priority, as things are constantly shifting throughout the day
• Ability to communicate and persuade the toughest of individuals
• Highly motivated work ethics and professionalism
• Expert of all traits is what the client is looking for
• Hours: 7-4 (preferred) or 8-5
• Onsite every day
Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Math) or equivalent and ten to twelve years of related (telecommunication analysis) experience.
Years of Experience
10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.