ManTech Intelligence Training Specialist, Senior in Killeen, Texas
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
The successful candidate for this position will formulate and execute New Equipment Training (NET) in concert with PM, DCGS-A fielding activities worldwide including hostile fire zones. The successful candidate will also provide related Training Support and Over-The-Shoulder training, as well as perform other duties as assigned.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops and presents various types of training (NET, Delta, refresher, over-the-shoulder).
• Functions as Military Intelligence (MI) Systems Training Subject Matter Expert, training material developer and trainer.
• May travel up to 75% of the time. Travel may include hostile fire zones.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
Additional Skills and requirements:
• Bachelors degree in related field and 10 years of relevant experience is required. NLT 15 years w/o bachelor's degree
• Must have intelligence experience and the ability to provide training to intelligence analysts that will improve their ability to collect, produce or disseminate intelligence data.
• Must be able of determining training requirements for specific job functions, and develop training programs and training materials necessary for effecting the actual training.
• Must be capable of conducting research necessary to develop and revise training courses, curriculum and training programs.
• Must be able to develop all course material, such as course manuals, training aids, student texts and handouts.
• Skills experience must include providing classroom and on-the-job instruction and computer based/aided training.
• Must have advanced specialized training in areas specific to their professional experience.
• Must be deployable/be able to travel.
• Must have a minimum of a Secret security clearance to start with ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security Clearance with SCI access.
• Must be Subject Matter Experts in Command Control Communications & Computers Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems, their employment and practical application
• Required to draw upon practical knowledge to develop Techniques, Tactics & Procedures, mentor soldiers in the practical application and system employment of C4ISR systems and evaluate training developed by the government and other contractors to assess whether or not the training materials meet the Army s requirements.
Security Clearance: Required Secret with ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI Clearance
*Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to *classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Requires Bachelor s degree (in
Training/Development or related field) or equivalent, NLT 15 years w/o
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.