ManTech Intelligence Training Specialist in Killeen, Texas
The successful candidate for this position will formulate and execute New Equipment Training (NET) in concert with PM, DCGS-A fielding activities worldwide including hostile fire zones. The successful candidate will also provide related Training Support and Over-The-Shoulder training, as well as perform other duties as assigned.
• Develops and presents various types of training (NET, Delta, refresher, over-the-shoulder).
• Functions as Military Intelligence (MI) Systems Training Subject Matter Expert, training material developer and trainer.
• May travel up to 75% of the time. Travel may include hostile fire zones.
• May perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor s degree in related field and 5 years of relevant experience is required. NLT 10 years w/o bachelor's degree
• Must have intelligence experience and the ability to provide training to intelligence analysts that will improve their ability to collect, produce or disseminate intelligence data.
• Must be able of determining training requirements for specific job functions, and develop training programs and training materials necessary for effecting the actual training.
• Must be capable of conducting research necessary to develop and revise training courses, curriculum and training programs.
• Must be able to develop all course material, such as course manuals, training aids, student texts and handouts.
• Skills experience must include providing classroom and on-the-job instruction and computer based/aided training.
• Must have advanced specialized training in areas specific to their professional experience.
• Must be deployable/be able to travel.
• Must have current Top Secret security clearance with SCI access to start, and the ability to maintain TS/SCI access.
Other Skills Preferred:
• Subject Matter Expertise in Command Control Communications & Computers Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems, their employment and practical application
• Ability to draw upon practical knowledge to develop Techniques, Tactics & Procedures, mentor soldiers in the practical application and system employment of C4ISR systems and evaluate training developed by the government and other contractors to assess whether or not the training materials meet the Army s requirements.
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Training/Development or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related (training, sales and/or technical) experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.