ManTech DCGS-A Embedded Trainer in Kuwait, Kuwait
ManTech has an immediate opportunity for a DCGS-A Embedded Trainer to provide cutting edge services within the Military Intelligence community as a Subject Matter Expert in the use of the Distributed Common Ground System-Army Multi-Function Workstation (MFWS) Tools and Applications.
Teach, coach, and advise analysts in the use of DCGS-A data sources
Provide over-the-shoulder support to military analysts in order to enable and empower them to extract the greatest capabilities from the DCGS-A system in support of the unit's mission
Fill the critical knowledge gap between institutional training and system capability
Assist supported organization in the development of training strategies and plans for the operational employment of the DCGS-A Family of Systems
Work side-by-side with analysts; helping, enabling, and empowering them to populate the DCGS-A Tactical Entities Database (TED), create intelligence products to support the Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze, and Dissemination (F3EAD) process
• Assess training requirements, identify and evaluate training alternatives, and develop training materials to include a variety of training approaches
Assist the supported organization in incorporating DCGS-A in the unit's established workflow
Assist in the development/enhancement of the Intelligence Standard Operating Procedures and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (SOP/TTP)
As the DCGS-A subject matter expert, provide guidance to unit leadership on DCGS-A functionality/capabilities and assist in building training plans to support such guidance
Responsible for accountability and advisement for all Embedded Trainers in Theater
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Must meet Central Command deployment criteria as governed by the CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) Fort Bliss, TX
• Able to work in austere field environments
• Must be trained and familiar with DCGS-A Baseline v3.1.7.x and v3.2.4
• Must be experienced in the formulation and execution of organizational training programs
• Must be experienced to assess training requirements, identify and evaluate training alternatives, develop training materials to include a variety of training approaches: traditional classroom, programmed learning, hands-on, simulation, video, audio, and computer aided training
• Subject matter expert with the tools and applications within the DCGS-A family of systems
• Experience in the Military Decision Making Process and execution of the Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace (IPB) process
• Experience in Military S2/G2 intelligence operations performing tactical and strategic intelligence analysis
• Experience in developing intelligence products to support the F3EAD process
• Experience with the Tactical Entities Database
• Experience with DCGS-A interoperability and transmitting data to other Mission Command Systems
• Experience with Geospatial applications (2D Map, ArcGIS, Google Earth, Terra Explorer)
• Eight to ten years experience as a trainer/instructor
Other Skills Preferred:
• Completed a TRADOC approved trainer/instructor course
• Experience with other DCGS-A Family of Systems such as TGS, OGS, IPC-1, IPC-2, GWS, CHARCS, Prophet Control, etc.
• Experience using DCGS-A during an overseas contingency operation (OIF, OEF, OFS, OIR, HOA, RSM, etc.)
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Training/Development or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related (sales and/or technical) experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
13-15 years w/High School Diploma, 07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree, 04-06 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.