ManTech Program Security Representative II in Los Angeles, California
The Program Security Representative s primary function is to provide multi-discipline security support for one or more of the customer s Special Access Programs (SAPs). The position will provide “day-to-day multi-discipline analysis for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Duties may include: (may be modified with concurrence of the Contracting Officer and contractor Program Manager)
• Ensure strict adherence to the provisions of the NISPOM, its Supplement, the DoD Overprint, DCID, ICD, and SAP policy
• Assist in developing and executing approved policies and procedures for safeguarding Special Access Program (SAP), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and collateral data in support of US military operations
• Provide day-to-day security support that includes continuous assessment of procedures to identify shortfalls and provide appropriate recommendations for revising and improving security policies, procedures, and systems
• Identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to test, training, and operational activities
• Assist in developing, implementing, and training the Operations Security program
• Assist in providing contractor and subordinate facility assistance and oversight
• Brief all levels of personnel, both in the government and senior civilian services, on a variety of security related topics
• Conduct and document SAP facility compliance reviews, follow-on facility reviews, and facility close-outs
• Monitor, report and track all corrective actions resulting from compliance reviews
• Ensure timely notification of pertinent security matters to program technical and management staff
• Conduct exploration of any loss, compromise, or suspected compromise of classified and/or sensitive information, including conducting preliminary inquiries and generating damage assessments resulting from the loss of classified information.
• Coordinate with SAP security personnel to ensure lessons learned are incorporated into the curriculum for the SAP security education & awareness program
• 8 – 10 years related experience
• Bachelors degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
• Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
• Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
• Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
• Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate DCIDs/JAFANs and other guiding policy documents.
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
• Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience and ability to obtain a security clearance.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
13-15 years w/High School Diploma, 07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree, 04-06 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.