ManTech Cyber Security Analyst Shift 1, 2 & 3 in Martinsburg, West Virginia
This position requires US Citizenship
· The Cyber Security Specialist, will assistin technical support to monitor, correlate, identify, mitigate, manage, trackand support processes for security incidents. The candidate should have knowledge of, and experience in, thefollowing:
· Cyber Security Policy and cyber security threatmitigation
· Cyber security tools, network topologies,intrusion detection, PKI, and secured networks
· Implementation of cyber security regulations
· Tracking all activity, insuring timely resolutionof problems
· Coordinating the development of securitysignature or access control mechanisms that can be implemented on securitysystems such as intrusion prevention - detection systems, firewalls, routers orendpoint in response to new or observed threats within the enterprise
· Leading the identification of security systemsand controls to ensure the monitoring and configuring of security appliances
· Ensuring that Analysts receive and analyze alertsfrom various enterprise level sensors and determine possible causes of suchalerts
· Creating and leading processes that support theanalysis of log files from a variety of enterprise level systems and sensors toinclude individual host logs, network traffic logs, firewall logs, andintrusion detection/prevention system logs. Identifying anomalous activity andpotential threats to enterprise resources.
· Monitoring external and internal data sources inorder to maintain enterprise threat conditions;
· Leading the processes which support eventcorrelation by using information gathered from a variety of system and sensorsources within the enterprise
· Managing the collection and analysis of intrusionartifacts and use discovered data to enable mitigation potential of incidentswithin the enterprise
· Providing network event analysis and intrusionanalysis
· Multiple shifts available; Shift 1 8:00am CST -4:30pm CST, Shift 2 2:00pm CST to 10:30pm CST, Shift 3 10:00pm CST - 6:30am CST
· Bachelor's degree in computer science,electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline isrequired.
· At least 10 years of experience in similar role; 8years of additional relevant experience can be substituted for education
· Must have or be able to obtain a CEH certification
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience. Minimum of two years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.