ManTech Exchange Adminstrator in Norfolk, Virginia
ManTech is seeking a skilled Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory Administrator for its Norfolk, VA location. Work includes building and supporting Exchange environments including:
• Create Organizational Units (OUs) (Customer OUs) in Domains
• Delegate access to Active Directory OUs to users who are approved and directed
• Manage Group Policy baselines for STIGs and Template OU on Domains
• Manage Group Policy exceptions within the project s OU in Active Directory.
• Manage Group Policy exceptions within the specified OUs in in Active Directory.
• Manage Group Policy exceptions within the domains.
• Create or update Active Directory user accounts for end users.
• Requires experience with Active Directory, DNS
• Requires experience Configuring Microsoft Exchange Server
• Strong understanding of Active Directory and Group Policies.
• Extensive knowledge of Windows Server operating systems (Windows 2008, 2012, and 2016)
• Experience with performance monitoring and tuning
• Strong understanding and experience in Microsoft Exchange
• Strong understanding and experience of Active Directory and group policy
• Expertise in supporting enterprise level windows system administration.
• Expertise implementing and supporting configuration automation and deployment tools (SCCM, Powershell, etc.)
• Ability to understand the architecture (Not an architect)
• For system patching work shift will need to be adjusted and weekend work will be required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization skills to prioritize work and balance projects
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
• Microsoft Certification (MCSE – Messaging preferred, or MCSA or MCSE for Server 2012 or 2016).
• Requires Secret clearance with an SSBI.
• Requires Security+ CE certification and OS/computing environment certification for IAT Level 2 compliance
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, 02-04 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.