ManTech TPF/NET Instructor in North Charleston, South Carolina
• Successful completion of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC), Army Training Requirements and Resource System (ATRRS) Course 5K-SI5K/012-SQI8 or a civilian certification program through public or private certification process, or by a documented contractor certification program. Contractor and civilian certification programs shall receive approval by the Government as defined in the Performance Statement of Work (PWS).
• Experience in Standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMIS) including Standard Army Maintenance System-Enhanced (SAMS-E) operation and Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) systems.
• Experience completing and submitting Department of the Army forms, to include Forms 2062 (Hand Receipt/Annex Number), 3161(Request for Issue or Turn-in) and, 2404(Equipment Inspection and Maintenance Worksheet) and/or 5988-E(Electronic Equipment Inspection and Maintenance Worksheet)
• Experience operating Material Handling Equipment.
• Experience packing, shipping, receiving, transportation of parts, items and equipment.
• Experience in maintenance operations, including performance of maintenance and repair of commercial or military equipment. Preferred areas of commercial or military experience shall be with light or heavy-duty trucks, tractors, tactical vehicles, generators, power plants, aircraft or any diesel or gasoline powered equipment or vehicle.
• Experience in the area of mechanical and electronic troubleshooting skills to diagnose, align, and repair failed and damaged systems.
• Vocational, Technical, Military formal certificates of training in a related maintenance field may be substituted for equivalent years of experience with prior approval by the Government.
• Hold a current CLASS B Commercial Driver s License (CDL).
• Instructors certified for Wrecker training shall hold a current CLASS A CDL and have 3 years of Wrecker Experience Or shall have obtained ONE of the following certifications:
o Skill Identifier of Hotel 8 (H8) from the Army.
o Military Occupational Specialty 3536 (MOS 3536)
o Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or guidance
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Requires High School diploma or equivalent and four to five years of related experience. Technical training equivalent to an Associates degree preferred.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
03-04 years w/High School Diploma, See Qualifications
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.