ManTech Automation and Orchestration Engineer in Orlando, Florida
ManTech International Corporation is currently seeking a Automation and Orchestration Engineer to be part of the Integration Team for the Persistent Cyber Training Environment (PCTE) Program. The PCTE program is focused on delivering innovation to advance the cyber domain.
The PCTE mission is ground breaking and revolutionary in nature and involves innovate thinking and making connections across complex innovations, ideas, and thoughts. You will be contributing to a solution which will define the U.S. cyberwarfare doctrine and the practical underpinnings related to U.S. Military s cyber capabilities.
You will contribute to developing a world class cyber training asset for the U.S. military using a best of breed integrated approach to
provide individuals and teams to train as they fight. You will be part of an elite team helping design, build, deliver, and manage an interconnected and multi-domain cyber platform to assess the readiness and capabilities of the DoD
Cyber Mission Forces. This position is not for the faint of heart. If you thrive in a changing and dynamic environment, then you are an ideal candidate.
The selected individual will contribute to an integrated team tasked with the design, development, integration, installation, test,
operations, sustainment, and training on behalf of PEO STRI and the program s end users.
An Automation and Orchestration (A&O) Engineer must be a competent programmer and well versed in automation and orchestration frameworks. Working with APIs is essential. Not just knowledge of REST but the role of services, messaging, and data. A successful candidate is an expert on API styles and mechanics comprehensively, including all its permutations, understanding serialization formats such as JSON, YAML, and XML, including the tradeoffs involved in each, understanding transport approaches such as Apache Thrift and MQTT, knowing the tradeoffs and where and when to combine and adapt the use of each, being able to script automation recopies and orchestration workflows to include multiple operating systems such as all flavors of Windows, all flavors of Linux, to include network services, and to include hardware (physical and virtual) such as routers, switches, and other appliances.
· Managing API Documentation and code examples for organizing A&O
· Designing unit tests that validate A&O
· Develop clean, elegant, well-commented, and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
· Self-organize with minimal guidance/competing priorities and work effectively within a team
· Responsible for writing white papers, design documents, as well as design diagrams to support and present architecture proposals.
· Collaborate closely with others to ensure system performance, availability and security across platforms
· Other duties as assigned
· 10+ years' experience working with and building A&O
· Experience in automation frameworks such as Puppet, Chef, Salt, and Ansible
· Experience Linux developer and user
· Experience with OpenAPI 3.0
· API gateway platforms including Kong
· Advanced python programming (advanced pythonic)
· Experience with deploying Flask or DJANGO on NGINX
· Understanding of reverse Proxy
· Experience with Apache and mod_python
· Experience with microservices including, but limited to Docker
· Experience with SQL databases (SQLite, MySQL, and Postgres)
· Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Redis, MongoDB, etc.)
· Expert in revision control including Git
· Understanding of caching strategies and implementation (Redis, Memcache, etc.)
· Operating in Agile / Scrum development environments
· Familiarity with WebSocket connections and AJAX
· Experience writing APIs for multiple platforms (Web, Mobile App, etc.)
· Expertise working with distributed platforms such as Hadoop
· Experience with high throughput infrastructures
· Experience with OAuth2.0
· Experience designing WOA inducing Pub/Sub systems
· Understanding of Single Sign-on technologies including SAML 2.0
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.