ManTech Receptionist/Security Coordinator in Orlando, Florida
The Security Coordinator and Receptionist will be responsible for the coordination, development, and evaluation of security programs. You need to provide a positive and engaging first impression in the office by greeting guests and providing support in the area of Office Management and Security Coordinator. This is a full-time, critical role in relationship management located in our Orlando, FL Office.
• Provide general office support by managing numerous tasks for the company including: ordering supplies, maintaining the copier/fax, monitoring FedEx accounts, scheduling conference rooms, filing.
• Provide administrative and organizational support for the executive team.
• Support meeting and event planning for onsite and offsite meetings, and customer site-visits, coordinating lunches.
• Understanding and applying complex security processes for the safety of government
employees and visitors
• Monitoring and tracking visitors
• Provide support for securing facility entrance/exit, validating credentials, and identification
• Reporting and coordinating on department initiatives associated with security
• Greet guests upon arrival to the office, operate telephone switchboard to answer and direct calls, support incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
• Maintain the visitor log and ensure that visitors are log in and out to follow the proper security procedures
• Act as an additional point of contact for tenant, general office and facilities management; keep kitchen supplied and clean to include ensuring equipment is operational.
• AA/AS degree preferred, but not required
• Strong professional, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Demonstrated cross-functional team collaboration skills in a rapidly changing, high intensity, mission-oriented work environment
• Demonstrated technical writing and presentation skills
• A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player
• An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization; possesses excellent communication skills
Experience: Requires a minimum of 4-5 years' experience. Must be US Citizen and Clearable.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate
Years of Experience
04-05 years w/High School Diploma
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.