ManTech Administrative Assistant in Owings Mills, Maryland
· Provides front desk support to include, but not limited to: Receiving and directing visitors, distributing badges/credentials, maintaining schedules and sign outs for resources and receiving, screening and
· Take and relay messages as needed
· Receives and distributes mail
· Organize conference and meeting room bookings
· Coordinate meetings and organize catering, to include ordering, setup and cleanup
· Control inventory relevant to the reception area,kitchens and general supplies
· Performs general clerical duties to include faxing, photocopying, printing, mailing and filing
· Assist as needed with facility inventory andstocking (supply cabinets and kitchens)
· All other duties as assigned or directed
· Must be customer service oriented
· Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Able to multi-task
· Must be able to adapt to organizational change
· Good organizational skills
· Able to handle private and sensitive matter discretely
· Self-motivated and detail oriented
· Able to take direction and also act intuitively
· Establishes and maintains effective professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to work well independently or in a team environment
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Flexibility and ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
· Ability to lift 20 lbs if necessary
Requires High School diploma or equivalent, and three to four years of related experience.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience
03-04 years w/High School Diploma
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.