ManTech Infrastructure Eng/Supp (Mid) in Owings Mills, Maryland
We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-level full stack developer who is motivated to work in a highly agile environment to include DevOps. The new developer will create user-friendly and performant application features, including self-service shipping functionality. They will develop smart APIs and a web-based portal with mobile-first principles. As a full stack engineer you will have the opportunity to build new applications, and services from scratch, as well as extending that functionality of existing applications and services.
Technical Experience Required:
· Microservices/Java/JEE: 5 Years
· Angular/Typescript : 3 Years
· MVC / API frameworks, architecture and patterns: 3 Years
· Responsive/Knowledge of Mobile services: 3 Years
· Asynchronous messaging/queuing, Caching: 2 Years
· Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins : 1 year
· Experience in implementing microservices architecture, including registration and discovery, circuit breakers and data access
· Experience in developing scalable and fault tolerant APIs
· Experience in implementing API authorization specifications, such as OAuth
· Experience with scripting, management, and automation tools for CI and CD
· Knowledge and understanding of best practices for high performance web sites and interest in and understanding of security practices and test automation
· Experience creating responsive web experiences leveraging browser and device capabilities, making use of emerging tools and best practices
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
· Working experience in GIT or GITLab or equivalent
· Contribute to Open Source solutions and communities we use wherever you can
· Learning and applying big data processing technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and others
· Expertise in building Responsive Web Applications, SPAs, Cross Browser sites & Cross Device applications
· Experience with Automated Testing Tools. (Jasmine, Selenium, CasperJS, Cucumber, etc.)
· Solid understanding of the UNIX/Linux/Windows operating systems
· Comfortable with Linux system administration
Other skills desired:
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate with non-technical team members and a deep understanding of customer needs and passion for customer success
· Understand the use of Agile and DevOps
· Become and stay an expert in current and emerging technologies and tools
· Baltimore/Owings Mills, Maryland
· Bachelor s Degree, preferably in relevant major such as CS, EE, Math
· U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, 02-04 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.