ManTech Avionics Reliability & Maintainability Analyst in Patuxent River, Maryland
ManTech is a highly respected provider of mission-critical technology services to the federal government. We bring to each undertaking a thorough command of technology, a culture of innovation and energy, and unquestioned integrity.
ManTech is currently seeking a experienced Reliability & Maintainability Analyst for support of the CH-53K.
The Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) Analyst is responsible for supporting R&M Engineering in the execution of their duties. R& M data collection analysts are responsible for collection of Reliability and Maintainability information along with supporting proposed maintenance techniques and principles in the development, design, modification, test and evaluation of the CH-53K weapons system
• Participate in the collection, review and processing of accurate maintenance and support of CH-53K maintenance actions. Interface with systems engineers, crew leads, and maintenance personnel.
• Participate actively in Test and Evaluation (T&E) meetings inclusive of the Reliability Maintainability Review Board (RMRB). Provide in-process quality assurance and resolution of documentation discrepancies during data collection.
• Observe tests and evaluations of aircraft and ground station systems, equipment, and components. Compile and process maintenance data utilizing Maintenance Action Forms (MAFs) and Optimized Organizational Maintenance Application (OOMA) in support of Reliability and Maintainability efforts for CH-53K.
• Assist as required in the planning, development and execution of comprehensive supportability tests to allow the collection of empirical data using test points to address planned CH-53K Logistics Support.
• Assist the ITT with development of Flight Test Deficiency Reports and disposition process.
• Review and Provide input to Quality Deficiency Reports (QDRs) and Technical Publication Deficiency Reports (TPDRs), with timely responses to logistics and flight test related data calls
• Previous Reliability & Maintainability Data Collection experience is desired, but not required.
• Minimum of 4-6 years of organizational level aircraft maintenance experience and formal training in at least one of the following aircraft fields: Avionics/Electrical/airframe and mechanical systems, with a strong technical understanding of aircraft systems
• Be proficient using PC s and Microsoft Office or equivalent applications
• Knowledge of multiple aircraft sub-systems such as: airframe, mechanical, electrical, and avionics is highly desired
Requires High School diploma or equivalent, and three to four years of related experience. Technical training equivalent to an Associate s degree preferred.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience
03-04 years w/High School Diploma
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.