ManTech BCCS Field Service Analyst in Pyeongtaek, South Korea
Basic Program Overview:
The Battle Command Common Services (BCCS) Field Service Analyst's job is to develop, integrate, field, and support the core mission command computing environments and applications for the Army's operating forces to provide a user-defined common operational picture (COP) and real-time situational awareness. The journeyman candidate will support the Warfighter for garrison, exercise, combat operations and contingencies. The Field Service Analyst shall support pre-deployment exercises with field software engineering, over the shoulder technical assistance, providing on-site diagnostic and corrective actions, and capturing and reporting requirements.
• Configure, repair, troubleshoot and possess a working knowledge of Battle Command Common Services (BCCS), Command Post of the Future (CPOF), SharePoint, Command Web or Common Tactical Viewer (CTV). Knowledge in multiple systems an advantage.
• Possess a working knowledge in performing analysis of systems’ operation.
• Proficient in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting networks, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, Battle Command Common Services (BCCS) Server Stacks, CPOF Repository, CPOF Data Bridge, and CPOF Mid Tier.
• Knowledge of and experience in the utilization of operating systems and database management systems.
• Provide system maintenance and administrative functions including: system configuration and modifications; adding, removing and replacing hardware and software items; system start up, shut down, backup and restore; database administration and maintenance; and system user access control.
• Required to install, configure, repair and trouble shoot, and must possess a working knowledge in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting, Enterprise Services including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Virtual Servers, Microsoft Windows Server, and SharePoint Server), IAW the TMC Battlefield Command and Control Servers (BCCS) documentation.
• Provide integration of systems via the BCCS Command and Control Registry (C2R), and Data Distribution Services (DDS)/ Publish and Subscribe Service (PASS) and troubleshoot MC systems connecting thru BCCS.
• Provide administration of the servers at Division and Corps level and support to Brigade (BDE) and below level
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Leadership Skills
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Ability to use MS Office
• Interpersonal and People Skills
• Ability to use PC
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Listening Skills
• Multi-Tasking Abilities
• Active Secret Clearance
• Current Security+ Certfication with current CE
Other Skills Preferred:
• Familiar with Network and System Integration
Requires Bachelor's degree in (field mathematics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science) or related discipline, and two to four years¿ related experience or Certification in systems administrator, network certification, etc. six to eight years of experience.
Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
06-08 years w/High School Diploma, 02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.