ManTech CDM Customer Success Manager for Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation in Reston, Virginia
ManTech seeks a motivated, career and customer oriented Customer Success Manager to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The CDM Customer Success Manager for Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation provides support to our Agency Client, partnering with the agency to develop its strategy and roadmap to implement the next generation of cyber security capabilities in support of DHS CDM Program. The Customer Success Manager will evangelize emerging CDM capabilities and work with the appropriate Agency Client to integrate these technologies with existing processes and procedures to solve the agency s cyber security challenges, thereby reducing its risk posture. The Customer Success Manager will simultaneously work with the Agency and ManTech project teams to implement CDM capabilities in accordance with the agency roadmap. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 - 3 years supporting the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation in a cyber security advisory, implementation or deployment role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms, and consumer facing technology for CDM.
· Work across technical teams to support an existing CDM activities at federal agencies.
· Understanding and exposure to O&M process (i.e. Change Request/Change Process, OS and Application Level Patching) for large enterprise environments.
· Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans, and stays organized in order to meet commitments.
· Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
· Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
· Ability to collaborate with internal and external teams to provide updates to Customer Advocate and RFS Manager to ensure alignment of technical delivery and execution.
Position Requirements :
· A Bachelor's degree preferred
· ITIL v3 certification or similar preferred
· Experience with Windows desktop and server operating systems to include group policy object, configuration management, and Active Directory administration.
· Experience supporting virtualized environments (i.e. VMware, AWS, Azure)
· Working Understanding of networking technologies including LAN/WAN, wireless, and VPN.
· Ability to support troubleshooting wide-ranging issues that cross team boundaries (OS, hardware, software, network, storage, firewall, COTS layers, customer access/authentication).
· Familiarity with Remedy and/or Service Now incident and change management.
· Candidate would have minimum 2 to 3 years coordinating technical delivery of COTS products to large Enterprise Solution.
· Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management.
· Exceptional customer focus and bias for action.
· Experience balancing the demands of multiple projects, both internal and external.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
Applicant will be required to attain a Public Trust Clearance and candidates with current access will be given first preference.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
13-15 years w/High School Diploma, 07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree, 04-06 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.