ManTech CDM Customer Success Manager in Reston, Virginia
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) serves as a liaison and advocate for ManTech and ManTech s customers participating in our CDM solutions. The CSM combines their technical knowledge of our CDM cybersecurity services
with customer mission and business process, security, and technical needs, ensuring a successful CDM solution integration. CSMs are resources knowledgeable of the various CDM solutions and their capabilities and constraints, as well as the scope of contract requirements and limitations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Build and maintain direct relationships with key POCs and resources within each Agency
• Establish and maintain lines of communication between Agency technical, business, and security resources and the ManTech project team
• Drive improvements in the adoption of managed security services within ManTech s Agency customer base
• Gain visibility into Agency IT and mission priorities and help advise ManTech on Agency needs and constraints
• Hold regular status meetings and exchanges with Agency and ManTech personnel to drive communications between all parties
• Act as an escalation point for Agency service issues, incidents, and problems within the ManTech shared services operations team
• Ensures customers have a good understanding of how our managed services platform works & how it can enhance their ISCM strategy.
• Should be comfortable talking with customers about migration and adoption challenges and concerns.
• A Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a client-facing position
• Knowledge and experience with cybersecurity industry and government programs, policies, and strategies
• Experience balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously
• Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
• Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environments
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST PASS KCG BI/DRUG SCREENING AND BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD, SECRET CLEARANCE
See Position Requirements.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.