ManTech CDM Cyber Security Architect in Reston, Virginia
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Security Architect to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Cyber Security Architect provides support to the DHS customer and ManTech, focused on providing subject matter expertise to develop and architect the next generation of cybersecurity in support of DHS CDM Program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
• Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
• Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
• Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
• Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
• Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
• Use current programming language and technologies to writes code, complete programming and performs testing and debugging of applications
• Train users in implementation or conversion of systems
• A Bachelor's degree preferred
• ISC2 CISSP is required
• A minimum of ten years of experience managing cyber architecture teams on projects similar to the size, scope, and complexity of enterprise level environments
• Experience developing cybersecurity solutions across a diverse and heterogeneous IT environment, including the following:
o Technical leadership in Enterprise Architecture (EA), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and IT Service Delivery to multiple U.S. Government Agencies.
o Demonstrated experience in security solution design using existing and emerging technologies to achieve enterprise solutions.
• A minimum six years of experience working with Security Authorization requirements, developing and enhancing the security risk posture, and analysis and reporting of IT security metrics.
• A minimum of four years of experience in security policy and emerging cybersecurity technologies.
• Possess a TS security clearance and be SCI eligible.
• Must be a ManTech employee at time of proposal submission
10 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree preferred.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.