ManTech CDM Governance Lead in Reston, Virginia
The Governance Lead will be the be responsible for providing governance recommendations to federal agencies and internal project teams including business continuity, change management, risk mitigation, as well as, industry best practices related to cybersecurity and the implementation of cybersecurity solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leading and mentoring governance analysts
• Providing recommendations and suggestions to internal project teams and federal agencies of industry best practices related to cybersecurity policies and procedures, business continuity, change management, risk identification, and risk mitigation
• Build and maintain direct relationships across ManTech s project teams supporting CDM and Agency POCs
• Understanding how policies and procedures impact the development and implementation cybersecurity solutions
• Strong understanding of governance and how governance best practices can be applied across large enterprises and federal agencies
• A Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience leading governance activities on IT implementations across government
• Knowledge and experience with cybersecurity industry and government programs, policies, and strategies
• Experience balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously
• Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
• Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environments
10 to 12 years with BS/BA
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.