ManTech CDM Integration Manager in Reston, Virginia
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Integration Manager to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Integration Manager manages a team of team technical resources who are responsible for supporting and maintaining the feeds to the DHS Dashboard. The Integration Manager will need to be familiar with the tools, applications, and methodologies used to transfer data from Phase 1 and Phase 2 tools through the integration layer to the dashboard. This person must also have experience managing a team of specialized developers and engineers. The Integration Manager will work closely with other members of ManTech s CDM team continue the successful delivery of CDM solutions to federal agencies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leading and mentoring a team of specialize developers and engineers
• Working across matrixed teams and organizations to successfully manage the delivery, operation, and maintenance of the DHS Dashboard.
• Developing unique solutions to challenging technical problems.
• Build and maintain direct relationships across ManTech s project teams supporting CDM, DHS CDM PMO and Agency POCs
• A Bachelor's degree preferred
• CISSP certification preferred
• Scrum Master preferred
• Strong understanding and history of applying AGILE methodologies to teams and workstreams
• Experience managing personnel and/or leading teams of subordinates
• Strong understanding of the Dashboard and Integration layer, as well as the tools used to extract data and from tools and sensors.
• Strong technical knowledge of Splunk, RSA Archer, database structures, and data normailzation
• Experience balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously
• Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
• Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environments
7 years of experience and Bachelor's degree preferred.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.