ManTech CDM Phase 1 Implementation Engineer - VUL in Reston, Virginia
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Phase 1 Implementation Engineer - VUL to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide operational support to Phase 1 VUL tools at multiple federal agencies through the CDM Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Deign, deploy, operation and maintain Phase 1 VUL tools such as Retina, Tenable Security Center, McAfee MVM
• Accomplish extract, transform, and load operations to retrieve enrichment content from existing hardware, software, system boundary inventories
• Operate and maintain existing phase 1 tools to support mission objectives as necessary
• Work across technical teams to support an existing CDM solution by supporting existing Phase 1 activities at federal agencies
• Provide Tier III and act as SME for operations analysts and Tier II support teams
• Minimum 2 years of experience with one of the Phase 1 VUL tools such as Retina, Tenable Security Center, McAfee MVM
• Experience deploying and configuring software in enterprise environments.
• Applicable Vendor Certified Administration certification is a plus.
• Demonstrated effective communications skills, both oral and written.
• Experience with Windows desktop and server operating systems to include group policy object, configuration management, and Active Directory administration.
• Experience with Linux operating systems (specifically Red Hat Enterprise Linux) as an administrator.
• Experience supporting virtualized environments
• Experience with administration of networking technologies including LAN/WAN, wireless, and VPN.
• Ability to troubleshoot wide-ranging issues that cross team boundaries (OS, hardware, software, network, storage, firewall, COTS layers, customer access/authentication).
• Familiarity with Remedy and/or Service Now incident and change management.
• Selected individual will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be clearable to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) EOD clearance.
2 years of experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.