ManTech CDM Phase II Operations Analyst - CyberArk in Reston, Virginia
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented CDM Phase II Operations Analyst - CyberArk to join our team in Reston, VA to support multiple federal agencies through the CDM Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the on-going operation and maintenance of privileged account security solutions across multiple federal government agencies, including CyberArk.
• Ability to operate and maintain customize COTs solutions in unique customer environments
• Ability to communicate technical resource requirements and problems to customers.
• Provide application updates, patching, and maintenance.
• Support advanced troubleshooting activities requested by Tier II staff.
• 5 years of experience in systems integration or implementation activities
• Proficiency with MS Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Background in information security systems with specific knowledge around access control
• Hands-on Windows 2008 and 2012 Server administration experience
• Hands-on IIS administration experience
• Hands-on Active Directory and LDAP experience
• Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and firewalls
• Functional understanding of the following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, NetBIOS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL
• Functional understanding of database concepts
• Windows GPO management experience, including troubleshooting GPO conflicts
• Basic UNIX/Linux system administration experience
• Basic database administration experience
• Basic scripting experience
• Experience with the following technologies/products: Identity Management, SIEM, Authentication and SSO, System Monitoring and Alerting, Ticketing Systems, MSCS and Web Load Balancing solutions.
• Certification: Technical security certifications are recommended. CISSP, CISM, Security Preferred skills:
• Experience in the area of risk/vulnerability management, incident response, evaluation and recommendations, and Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A).
• Certification: Technical security certifications are recommended. CISSP, CISM, Security Security Requirements:
• Selected individual will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be clearable to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) EOD clearance..Secret clearance preferred.
5 years of experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.