ManTech CDM Security Manager in Reston, Virginia
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Security Manager to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Security Manager manages a team of ISSOs and ISSEs supporting ManTech s CDM organization. The Security Manager will be the be responsible for providing oversight and general direction relating gathering information necessary to maintain security and establish functioning external barriers such as firewalls and other security measures. They define, create and maintain the documentation for certification and accreditation of each information system in accordance with government requirements. They also assess the impacts on system modifications and technological advances.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leading and mentoring a team of ISSOs and ISSE
• Providing recommendations and suggestions related to the development of security documentation and common controls catalogs.
• Build and maintain direct relationships across ManTech s project teams supporting CDM and Agency POCs
• A Bachelor's degree preferred
• CISSP certification preferred
• Experience managing personnel and/or leading teams of subordinates
• Minimum 5 years of experience leading information system security initiatives in support of government IT projects, including the development of security plans and common controls catalogs.
• Knowledge and experience with cybersecurity industry and government programs, policies, and strategies
• Experience balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously
• Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
• Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environments.
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and ten to twelve years related experience or Master's degree with seven to nine years of experience field mathematics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.