ManTech CDM Testing Manager in Reston, Virginia
ManTech is searching for a Testing Manager to support the successful startup, execution, and delivery of CDM DEFEND activities. The Testing Manager will support the task order s the deputy project manager and Project Manager by leading a diverse testing team. Duties of the Testing Manager include:
1) Developing various standardized testing templates, including but not limited to Test and Evaluation Master Plan, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Test Cases, Test Evaluation Report.
2) Leading a team of application testers, independent verification and validation testers, testers, and user acceptance testers.
3) Coordinating testing needs across multiple internal and external customers.
4) Evaluating and providing recommendations for testing strategy, including testing tools.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
1) Minimum of 5 years of experience leading application testing, IV&V, and/or UAT activities.
2) Minimum of 7 years of experience designing, implementing, and conducting test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
3) Minimum of 7 years of experience developing, maintaining automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
4) Experience working across internal and external customers and stakeholders to determine testing needs, timelines, and impacts to implementation schedules
5) Successful experience leading teams of up to 20 people
6) Understanding of the needs of and differences between application testing, IV&V testing, and User Acceptance Testing
7) Ability to reprioritize workload based on project staffing needs
8) Strong communication skills
9) Ability to work in a diverse and fast paced environment
Preferred Skills and Experience:
1) Bachelor s Degree
2) Understanding of the DHS CDM program and DEFEND task orders
3) Previous understanding of IT environments or technical tools and devices
Two to four years of related experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.