ManTech CDM Training Lead - New Capabilities in Reston, Virginia
ManTech is searching for a Training Lead-New Capabilities to support the successful startup, execution, and delivery of CDM DEFEND activities. The Training Lead will support the task the Training Manager and Deputy Project Manager by leading a group of 2-4 trainers, and is responsible for the development and delivery of training materials related to new capabilities on CDM DEFEND.
Duties of the Training Lead – New Capabilities include:
1) Working with the Training Manager and technical leads to design training strategy and content related to new capabilities in the DEFEND environment
2) Developing various standardized training templates.
3) Leading a group of 2-4 training developers responsible for the creation and distribution of various levels and types of technical training courses and materials.
4) Assisting in the evaluation online training tools and distribution methods.
5) Coordinating training needs across multiple internal and external customers.
6) Evaluating and providing recommendations for training strategy and training tools.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
1) Minimum of 3 years of experience leading training activities for complex cybersecurity or information technology tools.
2) Minimum of 5 years of experience designing, implementing, and conducting technical training.
3) Ability to quickly develop a knowledge and understanding of the basic scope and functionality of new cyber tools and capabilities in order to assess the best way to design related training materials
4) Experience working across internal and external customers and stakeholders to determine training needs, timelines, and impacts to implementation schedules
5) Experience outlining requirements and objectives of course materials and ensuring that final training products meet these objectives
6) Ability to reprioritize workload based on project staffing needs
7) Strong communication skills
8) Ability to work in a diverse and fast paced environment
9) Strong understanding of various training tools and platforms.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
1) Bachelor s Degree
2) Successful experience leading teams of 2-4 people preferred
3) Understanding of the DHS CDM program and DEFEND task orders
4) Previous understanding of IT environments or technical tools and devices
Candidate must be able to attain DHS Suitability, with preference for those in current status.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent in HR Development, Training and Development, Organizational Development, or related area and eight to ten years of related experience and supervisory/management experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/Bachelors Degree, 05-07 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.