ManTech Technical Trainer, Principal in Reston, Virginia
ManTech is searching for a CDM Training Manager to support the successful startup, execution, and delivery of CDM DEFEND activities. The CDM Training Manager will support the task the deputy project manager and Project Manager by leading a diverse training team focused on developing training programs, courses, and materials for existing and new CDM capabilities.
Duties of the Training Lead include:
1) Creating an overarching training strategy
2) Developing various standardized training templates.
3) Leading a team of training developers responsible for the creation and distribution of various levels and types of technical training courses and materials.
4) Evaluating online training tools and distribution methods.
5) Coordinating training needs across multiple internal and external customers.
6) Evaluating and providing recommendations for training strategy and training tools.
1) Minimum of 5 years of experience leading training activities for complex cybersecurity or information technology tools.
2) Minimum of 7 years of experience designing, implementing, and conducting technical training.
3) Experience working across internal and external customers and stakeholders to determine training needs, timelines, and impacts to implementation schedules
4) Successful experience leading teams of 4-8 people
5) Experience outlining requirements and objectives of course materials and ensuring that final training products meet these objectives
6) Ability to reprioritize workload based on project staffing needs
7) Strong communication skills
8) Ability to work in a diverse and fast paced environment
9) Strong understanding of various training tools and platforms.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
1) Bachelor s Degree
2) Understanding of the DHS CDM program and DEFEND task orders
3) Previous understanding of IT environments or technical tools and devices
Security Clearance: The position requires the ability to attain a Public Trust DHS Clearance. Those with current access will be given first preference
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Training/Development or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related (sales and/or technical) experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
13-15 years w/High School Diploma, 07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree, 04-06 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.