ManTech AIRCRAFT ENGINES SPECIALIST (W314) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Train and assist the RSAF to evaluate engine shops, test cells and the sound suppressor on Hush House operations during visits to determine the following:
• Job qualifications have been met.
• Proper tools and tech data are used for the job at hand.
• Necessary job preparations and safety requirements are performed.
• Equipment used on the job is checked for calibration and proper operation prior to use.
• Items undergoing maintenance are properly checked for condition before maintenance is performed on the article.
• All technical steps for trouble shooting and maintenance outline in the applicable technical orders are properly followed.
• All notes, cautions and warnings outlined in the technical order are properly followed.
• Required documentation is accomplished in accordance with RSAF manuals, technical orders, directives and instructions.
• When (On the Job Training) OJT is being conducted, you will monitor the student and ensure that necessary technical and non-technical steps and all documentation are completed appropriately.
• Relative to the above tasks, you will be required to assist in the development of improved maintenance procedures for RSAF engine systems as tasked by cognizant RSAF officers. This requirement includes necessary research and the writing of staff papers to allow an evaluation of the proposals to change or improved training, quality of maintenance, technical procedures or support and test equipment.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Must have been a fully qualified engine superintendent at the "9" skill level, have at least twenty (20) years of engine maintenance experience, with at least three (3) years of F100-PW-220 engine, or F110-GE-129C experience.
Must be knowledgeable of test cell and sound suppressor or Hush House operations
Must be a graduate of basic F-100 engine course and preferably a technician (7) level course.
• Must have at least two (2) years of staff level experience at a numbered Air Force or higher. • A high school diploma is mandatory. College degree at the Bachelors level is desired with a scientific or technical major field of study.
• Five (5) years as a General Electric Field Aviation Representative may be used to fulfill qualification and educational requirements.
• In addition, service as an engine shop supervisor is desired.
See Job Duties and Responsibilities
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience
05-06 years w/High School Diploma
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.