ManTech Electronic Knee Board Sr Systems Engineer in Saint Inigoes, Maryland
Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of complex software programs to enhance an operating system. Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware and software operating systems for the organization's products. Responsible for the instruction, assigning, and overseeing the performance of less experienced software systems engineers. Coordinates the activities of the software engineering department with other sections of the corporation's information systems operation. May train and supervise subordinate systems engineers.
-Requires Bachelors degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) and seven to nine years of related experience.
1) Full time senior systems engineer with experience in Android and iOS application development. In some cases Air Wings are currently buying their own tablets and/or downloading their own applications. We need someone who can work within the IPT to understand the capability gaps and requirements.
2) Experience in working classified and unclassified environments (really just need to be able to obtain a security clearance)
3) Understanding of the 4.0P Airworthiness process (preferred, but not required)
4) Previous experience with JMPS (preferred, but not required)
5) Experience with configuration management principles (preferred, but not required)
6) Can interface with the end users and work within a program office IPT environment
7) Experience or understanding of NIAP compliant and non-NIAP compliant products (preferred, but not required)
Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.