ManTech Info Security Risk Analyst in San Francisco, California
Be come an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world within our Federal Security Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech islooking for an Information Security Risk Analyst to join ourInformation Security Team. In this role, you will leverage yourexperience in Cyber Risk management, and Information Security compliance, to work with our team of five professionals. You will assist all efforts related to “SecurityAssurance assessments, forall internal technologies, and external service providers.
Your role is to help support your client in identifying risks in processes andtechnologies, and lead improvement initiatives to minimize risk. The idealcandidate for this role will have the ability to blend and utilize theirtechnical, organizational, business, and cyber security skill-sets.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Conduct Security Control Assessment Kick-off Meetings;
· Prepare the Security Assessment Plans;
· Conduct the Security Assessment Kick-off Meeting;
· Conduct Security Assessment via document examination, interviews and manual assessments;
· Analyze automated scan results;
· Populate the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) with results of Security Assessment;
· Perform Risk Analysis;
· Create a Security Accreditation Report (SAR);
· Create a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M);
· Conduct Security Assessment Findings Meeting with the System Owner, ISSO and other system personnel as required.
Qualifications and Education/Certification Requirements:
The successful candidate will have 7+ years of work experience within relatedinformation technology field, which include 3 years of experience in thesecurity aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, communications, andnetwork protocols. Must possess experience with NIST standards. This includes experience executing the full life-cycle of C&A activities including: defining the certification boundary, performing formal and technical risk assessments, developing and executing Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) requirements, and developing Systems Security Plans (SSP) in accordance with federal and industry directives, guidelines, and best practices.
Technical writing experience (required):
· Security assessment reports
· Technical evaluation plans
· Technical reports for technical audience (System Admin, Network Admin, Database Admin, Application Developers)
· Technical reports for executive audience (System Owner, ISSO)
· Ability to translate tactical issues and address them from a strategic perspective.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
· Awareness of current information security and privacy issues and the ability to interpret the requirements of relevant policies and standards set forth in OMB memoranda and NIST documentation, specifically, 800-37, 800-53A, FIPS-199/200, and 800-30.
· Ability to assess and weigh current and evolving security and privacy risks in an operational environment.
· Proven problem management skills with the ability to think critically. Must be able to leverage technology and apply critical thinking to gather, aggregate, and analyze data, and present results to senior clients.
· Ability to work effectively in a team management environment and participate in collaborative initiatives which foster the mutual exchange of knowledge and expertise.
· Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
· Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
· Demonstrate leadership and foster collaborative team approach – interacts well with front line and senior management providing consultation and expert advice on information security related topics.
· Effectively navigate political landscape and build and strengthen relationships at all levels to include other divisions and government vendor partners.
· Strong presentation, consulting, critical thinking, analytic and problem-solving skills required
· Must be able to develop meeting agendas and materials as well as facilitate meetings with the client
Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Effective ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary. Candidates must possess strong client interfacing and interpersonal skills.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Secret Clearance may be required in the future.
Requires Bachelor's degree in (computer engineering, computer science, Information Technology, MIS) or related discipline, and four years's related experience.
Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.