ManTech CF-MCTC Field Service Analyst - Journeyman in Seoul, South Korea
Personnel providing support to the Mission Command Training Center (MCTC) will provide C4ISR system training support in Korea. Contractor personnel will train US soldiers on the operation of the Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS) and C4ISR systems (including e.g. AFATDS, CPOF, DCGSA, FBCB2, JCR, JADOCS, ULLS-A (E)). Specific systems to train may be adjusted in accordance with direction from the military leadership of the Eighth Army, USFK. The contractor personnel shall have experience in the preparation and conduct of military training doctrine (e.g. preparation of Programs of Instruction, Lesson Plans) and experience in the Army’s warfighting functions of movement and maneuver, fires, intelligence, sustainment, command and control, protection and will be able to meet the challenges of any changes in systems for which the trainers will need to train.
• Provide formal/ informal instruction and training on the Mission Command family of systems to include serving as a primary instructor training with a formal POI.
• Provide formal/ informal instruction and training on the Tactical Internet family of systems to include serving as a primary instructor training with a formal POI.
• Direct, relevant and recent experience with the Command Post of the Future, (CPOF), Tactical Mission Command (TMC) and Battle Command Server (BCS).
• Direct, relevant and recent experience with the Joint Capabilities Release Logistics (JCR-LOG) family of systems.
• Experience with planning and executing formal training to include setting up and tearing down of classroom equipment
• Trouble shoot and fault isolate both local and intranet networks
• Troubleshoot both hardware and software applications
• Be a pro-active, energetic, assertive individual that can work well as part of a team.
• Individual must also be a self-starter with the ability to function autonomously, in sometimes austere locations, with little or no direct supervision.
• Must a US Citizen, possess a SECRET security clearance, be worldwide deployable, have a valid US Drivers License and valid passport.
• Must be able to clearly and accurately communicate (both verbally and in writing) complex thoughts and ideas.
• Must be proficient in use of the Microsoft Office suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer) used for administrative reporting, training product generation and daily correspondence.
• Must be comfortable interacting with and mentoring to all military ranks from the newest soldier to the experienced leader and have the ability to instruct one-on-one or in large/small group classroom environment.
• Candidates must possess a thorough knowledge/ experience with of the Army Battle Command Systems.
• IAT level II required for this position.
• Formal training/ teaching background
• COMPTIA Security • Computing Environment
Requires Bachelor's degree in (field mathematics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science) or related discipline, and two to four years¿ related experience or Certification in systems administrator, network certification, etc. six to eight years of experience.
Bachelor's Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
04-05 years w/High School Diploma, See Qualifications
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.