ManTech Activity Security Representative I in Shaw AFB, South Carolina
The Activity Security Representative s primary function is to provide multi-disciplined security support to a customer s facility and organization. The position will provide “day-to-day support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Duties may include: (may be modified with concurrence of the Contracting Officer and contractor Program Manager)
• Classification reviews of inbound and outbound correspondence
• Assist in the maintenance of a document accountability database and associated correspondence
• Processing inbound and outbound classified mail and receipt records
• Perform destruction of classified materials
• Process magnetic media for accountability
• Reproduction support for classified materials
• Maintain various daily logs for a variety of administrative functions associated with document control
• Assist in the processing of inbound data and outbound data transfer files
• - Transfer electronic data files to internal customers
• Maintain an extensive customer database point of contact listing
• Assist with researching, processing, filing, and maintaining inbound and outbound visit notices
• Escort facility visitors and maintains associated logs
• Assist in the preparation of facility access control badges
• Conduct entry and exit inspections
• Assist in the maintenance of facility access control entry systems, to include visitor control
• Perform data entry to the Personnel Access Security System database and maintain all customer sponsored billets and quota information
• Assist in maintaining personnel security files for all personnel of the supported element
• Follow and enforce the customer s Standard Operating Procedures
• Provide support for the security awareness and education programs
• Perform miscellaneous administrative support functions as directed by the contractor site lead and/or the Senior Security Representative
• 1 – 2 years related experience
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience (4 years)
• Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
• Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
• Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
• Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate DCIDs/JAFANs and other guiding policy documents.
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
• -Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision-
• Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent (prefer courses in government security) and zero to two years of related experience. Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
06-08 years w/High School Diploma, 00-02 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.