ManTech Program Administrator in Springfield, Virginia
*Job Duties and Responsibilities
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Program Administrator in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Job Description – Program Administrator
• Supports the program and employees in a timely manner to satisfy the administrative, functional, and technical requirements of the Program and customers.
• Requirements include preparing, estimating, and assisting with execution of assigned tasks; providing cost and schedule analysis of all assigned tasks; reporting status; assisting with preparation of presentations and maintaining liaison with subcontractors, as required
• Conducts the normal administrative functions of the program, to include, producing documents, (i.e., correspondence, memos, minutes, forms, etc.), required to manage the program s activities.
• Provides support to program personnel in the preparation and review of correspondence, documents and contract deliverable documents, and assist in the maintenance of all program management documentation and plans, program schedules, program briefs, and associated documentation.
• Assists with program staffing functions including onboarding and off-boarding of employees and subcontractors, as well as liaising with corporate security and other functional areas.
• Track and maintain all travel documents; coordinate billing with the program project controls analyst, as required.
• Coordinates room and meeting requirements for customer and internal program meetings.
• Assists in tracking and monitoring of project/engineering change proposal billing milestones and payments.
• Develops and enhances program policies, process improvements and SOPs, as required.
• Maintains the program risk register and provides updates, as required.
• Assists with program requirements management and tracking of requirements.
• Assists in the delivery and reporting of program level CDRLs and SLAs.
• Liaises with contracts, finance and all other departments, as required.
• Bachelor s degree in business, computer science or engineering related field
• PMP certification preferred
• Knowledge in scheduling tools preferred (MS Project, etc.)
• 4+ years of experience providing analytical and operational support within the Federal government.
• Experience working with assessments, audits or investigative reports is highly desired
• Demonstrated experience managing, coordinating, and facilitating multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
• NGA experience
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required
Requires Bachelor s degreeor equivalent in related field and five to seven years of related work experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, 02-04 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.